First, the specific application of calcium hydroxide wastewater treatment
1. Calcium hydroxide used in wastewater can neutralize the free acid in wastewater.
2. Calcium hydroxide used in wastewater can neutralize acid salts in wastewater.
3. Calcium hydroxide is used in wastewater, in which hydroxide ions in calcium hydroxide can react with metal ions to produce water-insoluble precipitates.
4. Calcium hydroxide is used in wastewater, which can adjust the pH value of wastewater to alkaline, which can better precipitate metal hydroxide.
Second, the specific application of calcium hydroxide agriculture
1. It is used in agriculture to reduce soil acidity and improve soil structure;
2. Pesticide Bordeaux solution is prepared with lime milk and copper sulfate aqueous solution at a certain ratio. This sky blue viscous suspension pesticide for fruit trees and vegetables is used to eliminate pests and diseases through the copper element. Among them, not only the property that calcium hydroxide can react with copper sulfate, but also the characteristic that calcium hydroxide is slightly soluble in water is used to make the medicinal solution viscous, which is conducive to the attachment of the medicinal solution on the foliage of plants. In addition, calcium hydroxide reacts with carbon dioxide in the air to form slightly soluble calcium carbonate, which is also conducive to the attachment of the medicinal solution to the plant surface for a period of time without being washed away by rain.
3. In winter, the trees are protected against insects in winter, and the lime root is coated above the roots of the trees.
Third, the specific application of calcium hydroxide flue gas desulfurization
It is mainly used to neutralize acid gases such as sulfur dioxide, sulfur trioxide, and a small amount of fluoride ions and chloride ions, so that the sulfur content of the emitted flue gas meets environmental protection standards.
Application of calcium hydroxide in sugar making process
In the sugar making process, calcium hydroxide is used to neutralize the acid in the syrup, and then carbon dioxide is passed in to make the remaining calcium hydroxide precipitate and filtered out so as to reduce the acidity of the sugar.
5. Application of calcium hydroxide in coatings
Calcium hydroxide reacts with carbon dioxide in the air to produce calcium carbonate, which is white and hard to aid coagulation. In the past, when there was no paint, the walls were painted with lime water.
Application of calcium hydroxide in metallurgical industry
In this industry, in order to coat the metal surface, impurities (including metal oxides) on the surface of the metal plate must be removed first, so dilute sulfuric acid must be removed first. The wastewater generated during the production process is neutralized with calcium hydroxide.
Application of calcium hydroxide in leather manufacturing industry
It is mainly used for combing in the leather manufacturing industry.
Application of calcium hydroxide in refractory
When producing silicon bricks, calcium hydroxide can be used as an additive to enhance the strength and viscosity of the transfer. Silica bricks use silica with SiO4 content of not less than 96% as raw materials, adding mineralizers (such as iron scales, lime milk) and binders (such as molasses and sulfurous acid pulp waste liquid), which are mixed, shaped, dried, and fired. And other processes.
Nine, the use of calcium hydroxide in food
Because of its strong activity and loose structure, calcium hydroxide is widely used in food additives. There are also additives for summer jelly, which are jelly-like substances. [Reproduced] Look at graphic chemistry ------ the use of calcium hydroxide in various fields
Ten, the use of calcium hydroxide in medicine
高血压、骨质疏松、结石等疾病，氢氧化钙可以做为钙剂的合成及环丙烷酸钙、乳酸钙的主要原料。 Medicine has shown that calcium deficiency in the human body can cause a series of physiological problems, such as hypertension, osteoporosis, stones and other diseases. Calcium hydroxide can be used as the main raw material for the synthesis of calcium and calcium cyclopropanoate and calcium lactate.
Eleven, calcium hydroxide in organic biosynthesis
It is used for the synthesis of high-tech biomaterials HA, the feed additive VC phosphate and so on.