Uses of quick lime powder
Name: quicklime powder
95% Product content: 95%
CaO (Ë×³Æ£ºÉúÊ¯»Ò£© Main ingredients: CaO (commonly known as: quicklime)
:ÉúÊ¯»Ò¡¢Ê¯»Ò£¬Ñõ»¯¸Æ Alias : quicklime, lime, calcium oxide
Quick lime powder can be used to make calcium carbide, liquid alkali, bleaching liquid, bleaching powder, also used for tanning leather, metallurgy, purification of wastewater, but also for steel, pesticide, medicine, non-ferrous metal, fertilizer, tanning, calcium hydroxide , Laboratory ammonia drying and alcohol dehydration. Not only that, it also has a wide range of uses in construction and civil engineering, as follows:
1.¿É×÷Ìî³ä¼Á£¬ÀýÈç£ºÓÃ×÷»·Ñõ½ºð¤¼ÁµÄÌî³ä¼Á£» Industrial use: 1. Can be used as a filler, for example: used as a filler for epoxy adhesives;
2. Used as analytical reagents, used as carbon dioxide absorbents, spectral analysis reagents, high-purity reagents for epitaxial and diffusion processes in semiconductor production, laboratory ammonia drying and alcohol dehydration, etc. for gas analysis;
3. Used as raw materials, can be used to manufacture calcium carbide, soda ash, bleaching powder, etc., also used in tanning, wastewater purification, calcium hydroxide and various calcium compounds;
4. Used as vegetable oil decolorant, drug carrier, soil improver and calcium fertilizer;
5. Can also be used for refractory materials and desiccants;
6. Can be used to prepare agricultural machinery No. 1 and No. 2 adhesives and underwater epoxy adhesives, and also used as a pre-reactant with 2402 resin;
7. For acid wastewater treatment and sludge conditioning;
8. It can also be used as a boiler deactivation protector, which uses the moisture absorption capacity of lime to keep the metal surface of the boiler water vapor system dry and prevent corrosion. It is suitable for long-term deactivation protection of low-pressure, medium-pressure, and small-capacity drum boilers.
1¡¢Ê¯»ÒÈéÍ¿ÁÏ£ºÊ¯»Ò¼Ó´óÁ¿µÄË®ËùµÃµÄÏ¡½¬£¬¼´ÎªÊ¯»ÒÈé¡£ Architectural use: 1. Lime milk paint: The lime slurry obtained by adding a large amount of water to lime is lime milk. Mainly used for less demanding indoor painting.
2. Mortar: Lime paste or slaked lime powder can be formulated into lime mortar or cement-lime mixed mortar for plastering and masonry.
3. Grey soil and triple soil: The mixed limestone powder and clay are called grey soil, and then add sand or stone chips, slag, etc. to form the triple soil. Lime and triple earth are widely used in building foundations and road cushions.
4. Silicate concrete and its products: Lime and siliceous materials (such as quartz sand, fly ash, slag, etc.) are used as the main raw materials, and they are ground, compounded, mixed, shaped, and cured (steam curing or autoclaving). Curing) and other processes. Commonly used silicate concrete products include steam curing and autoclave curing of various fly ash bricks, lime sand bricks, blocks and aerated concrete.
5. Carbonized lime board: a mixture of finely ground quicklime, fibrous fillers (such as glass fiber) or lightweight aggregates, mixed with water to form a green body, and then passed through carbon dioxide for artificial carbonization (about 12 to 24 hours). A lightweight board. Suitable for non-load-bearing inner partitions, ceilings, etc.
1¡¢Ê¯»ÒÈéºÍÉ°½¬£ºÏûÊ¯»Ò·Û»òÊ¯»Ò¸à²ô¼Ó´óÁ¿·ÛË¢¡£ Civil engineering uses: 1. Lime milk and mortar: slaked lime powder or lime cream mixed with a large number of stucco. Lime paste or slaked lime powder can be used to prepare lime mortar or cement-lime mixed mortar for masonry or plastering projects.
2. Lime stabilized soil The slaked lime or quicklime powder is mixed with various crushed or originally loose soils, and the mixture obtained after mixing, compacting and curing is called lime stabilized soil. It includes lime soil, lime stabilized gravel soil, lime gravel soil, etc. A small amount of activated silica and alumina on the surface of clay particles react with calcium hydroxide to generate hydraulic hydrated calcium silicate and calcium hydrated aluminate, which improves the permeability, compressive strength, and water resistance of the clay. Widely used as the foundation of buildings, cushions on the ground and pavement bases of roads.
3. Silicate products: Using lime (slaked lime powder or quick lime powder) and siliceous materials (sand, fly ash, pozzolan, slag, etc.) as the main raw materials, bricks can be made after batching, mixing, forming and curing. , Blocks and other products. Because the internal gelling material is mainly hydrated calcium silicate, it is called silicate products, and lime sand bricks and fly ash bricks are commonly used.